недеља, 24. мај 2009. у 07:55 |  
I Don’t Understand



I don’t understand…

Why are people happy,
when there’s so many things wrong,
Why so many things might distract you,
like the sound of the gong,
Why love is so complicated,
from the existence of Cupid,
Why do we die,
when Earth still keeps on living,
Now this is all just stupid.


I don’t understand…

Why day becomes night,
Why at the end of every tunnel there’s light,
Why night becomes day,
Why is there still hope when all might seem gray.


I don’t understand…

Why some people don’t try,
and why kids believe superheroes can fly,
Why everyone dream’s of fame,
even though the path to it can be lame,
Why is it hard to understand the true purpose of life,
and how come not many even bother too.





I don’t understand…

Why dreams are so hard to reach,
Why do all good things come to and end,
Why do some give so much but get nothing in return,
Why is it sometimes so hard to say “I’m sorry”.


But most of all I don’t understand…

How many seconds will it take to wait a while,
How much do we have to struggle to make it through,
Where can we find the ones who truly care,
and how can we endure the hate we bear,
Who are the people you can really trust,
and why in this world, fight you must.


Објавио Nikola Garic

0 коментара: